Saturday, July 3, 2010

I wanna be with u

One night I feel so low,                                        
Count the hours they go so slow,
I know the sound of your voice,
Can save my soul.
City lights ,streets of gold,
Look out my window to the world below ,
Moves so fast and it feels so cold
And I'm all alone.
Don't let me die,
I'm loosing my mind.
Baby just give me a sign,
And now that you are gone
I just wanna be with u
And I can't go on.....
I wanna be with u
I can't sleep and I'm up all nights
Through this tears I try to smile....
I know the touch of ur hand
Can save my life .
Don't let me down,
Come to me now.
I got to be with u somehow,
And now that u are gone....
Who am I without u now,
I cant go on.......
                    "I just wanna be with you"

No comments:

Post a Comment